In September, I had the pleasure of being the photographer for Jessica and Jarad’s wedding. They decided to hold their ceremony at the gorgeous, 127 year old Packer Chapel on the Lehigh University Campus. This setting is a photographer’s dream with the way the light enters the church and makes it look magical at times. After the ceremony, we walked around the campus to take photos of the beautiful couple. They held their reception at the Bank Street Annex which is one of the oldest banks in the Lehigh Valley. With its elegant decor inside and out, its always a nice place for a reception. These are some of my favorite photos from the day.
Some of the other vendors which helped make Jarad and Jessica’s day special were:
· Hair/make-up: Nikki Caple and Kristen Buckwalter
· Cake- Granny Schmitt’s Bakery- http://www.grannyschmidts.com/
· Dress- David’s Bridal
· Flowers- Flowers by Bloomies- http://www.flowersbybloomies.
· Place cards, bouquet, wine bottle labels, ceremony programs, party favors- Tara Prata- http://www.loveincplanning.
· Band/DJ- http://www.jerrywatkins.com/